Know how to hack in easy way

Web hosting

Tuesday 30 October 2012

On 00:43 by chandan in    1 comment



To show the hidden password in ****(form).I am going to show you you how you can reveal that password in the alert box



NOTE:This tutorial is for education purpose only.I am not responsible for any action against you



I am assuming that you have logged in into any one's account


Script:

javascript:(function(){var s,F,j,f,i; s = ""; F = document.forms; for(j=0; j


The above is a javascript code.now the steps begin
1. Copy this script except j(first letter of the script)
Note:If you copied it with j script will not work it will show you an error
2.Now paste it on the address bar you have logged in(in which the password text box is there)
3.now type j at first location or the script you have copied on the URL
4.Now hit enter.It will pop up a windows alert box with the password hidden in **** form

THANK YOU FRIENDS



1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but I do not understand clearly the instruction. If I'm logged in, how am I able to see the text box of password?(I cant). And what about the copied url? thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete